"Time to hit the road" checklist - Five essentials for a smoother ride
Planning a road trip this summer. Whether it’s a day trip with the family or a cross-country adventure with a buddy, here’s a list of our favorite items to stash in the car:
- Gallon-size Ziploc bags….use them for trash, if someone gets carsick, to store tissues, bandaids and first aid items, and other unforeseen uses.
- Dried fruits, nuts, roasted chickpeas, pumpkin and sunflower seeds, and other healthy snack items, because someone is always hungry.
- Books on tape….if you are traveling with kids, try books by Neil Gaiman, Lemony Snicket, Anthony Horowitz, and, of course, there’s Harry Potter.
- Sunscreen….the sun's rays penetrate your windows. Plus it's important to apply 20 minutes before you head outside.
- NEATsheets…..whether you are eating in the car or at your destination. NEATsheets4Eats.com let you arrive and eat NEAT!
“LOVE NEATsheets……I don’t know who benefitted more. Maybe my grandchildren or my husband. But then again, I was the WINNER. No mess to clean-up in the car.” - Amazon Review